1. SeekOut's search box can handle your queries
Do you search with keywords? Boolean? Regular expression? More??
With SeekOut, you'll get relevant results no matter how you like to construct your queries.
- Enter keywords or a phrase and SeekOut will use natural language and machine learning to bring back the best results.
- Use Boolean if you want more control over the logic in your query. If you're used to created x-ray searches with Boolean, however, you will likely get even better results using SeekOut's filters. To learn more, see X-Ray Search vs. SeekOut Search.
- SeekOut's Advanced Search syntax lets you search with field-based queries, regular expressions, wildcards, words near each other, and more.
2. Refine results with powerful filters
SeekOut lets you refine your results with over 20 powerful filters. In addition to radius location search, company, title, and years of experience, you can use Diversity Filters and more to pinpoint the exact candidates you want.
3. Organize and Export your candidates
SeekOut lets you save candidates into projects and export all candidate details to an Excel spreadsheet to use with other parts of your workflow.
4. Get contact information -- emails and social profiles -- with one click
When you're ready to contact candidates, SeekOut can locate verified emails and social profile links (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) for candidates. You can request contact information for one or hundreds of candidates with one click. In real time, SeekOut retrieves the most recent addresses and social profiles.
5. Create drip campaigns and manage your outreach to candidates.
SeekOut includes the ability for recruiters to send automated multi-step email campaigns to candidates. Sending multiple emails in this way greatly increases the likelihood the candidate will respond.
We're excited for you to get started with SeekOut. Share your feedback and suggestions with us; we are always looking for ways to make the site more useful for you.