If you've found some good candidates and want to find to find more like them, you can use SeekOut's AI to do the hard work for you.
Using a Project as the source
- Add one or more candidates to a SeekOut project.
You can add them from SeekOut search results by clicking Add to Project.
You can also save profiles you are viewing to a project with the free SeekOut Chrome Extension.
- Open the project in SeekOut.
- Near the top of the project page, you'll see the AI Matching option. Click here to get started.
- SeekOut's powerful AI will identify and compare the key characteristics from all the profiles in your project, and return a short list of results. From this screen you'll be able to tweak the criteria, and Accept/Reject each sample profile before getting more matches.
NOTE: This works best when all the profiles in the project are similar.
- When you're done, simply click the More Matches button and let us know how many profiles you need.
SeekOut will now do the hard work and fill your project with great candidates!
Using a single profile as the source
- You can follow a very similar process to get highly accurate, AI matches based on a single profile as well.
- Just find the profile you want to use as the source and select the Clone button.
- The rest of the process is pretty much as shown above, but for more details see this guide to Cloning the Perfect Candidate