SeekOut allows you to export candidates from a project to your Beamery CRM. It is a one-click operation. Here's how to get started:
- Create an account for SeekOut in your instance of Beamery. This will then allow SeekOut to add candidates to Beamery using the API.
- Once the account is created and shared with SeekOut, we will configure it for you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
An admin or super-admin will need to create the following custom fields in your Beamery instance. The user setting up the custom fields can pick the level of visibility of these fields to the end users based on their permission levels. These fields will be populated automatically by SeekOut when exporting candidates.
・Create a folder called SeekOut and list all custom fields in the folder
・“Project Name”, “SeekOut User” and “SeekOut Profile Url” are Free Text
・“SeekOut Created” is a Dropdown with values: “Yes” and “No”.
Exporting to Beamery
Once setup is complete, you are ready to export from SeekOut Projects to Beamery. Here’s a short video that walks you through the process of exporting:
A few pro tips
- It’s a good idea to fetch email and phone information before exporting as that gets exported to Beamery too. Email is also a field that is used by Beamery to match existing candidates, so this helps avoid creating duplicates.
- Include Previously Exported Candidates: Check this box if you are re-exporting candidates that you have already exported before and want to update. By default, SeekOut keeps track of candidates that have been exported and does not re-export.
- Custom fields are important as they help you track, filter and organize the candidates that you bring over from SeekOut.
- You can click the “Enrich” button in Beamery after the export to enrich with extra information that Beamery may have about the candidate.