Setup, API Key & Permissions
We will configure the Workday integration inside SeekOut:
• Users will first need to authenticate with OAuth 2.0, which will allow SeekOut to create candidates on their behalf.
• Each user for that organization will then have the option to export a project to Workday.
The following SOAL API is used to communicate with Workday:
A typical export workflow will look like this:
• User searches for candidates and adds the interesting candidates to a SeekOut project.
• They fetch contact info for these candidates.
• They export the project to Workday.
• Lastly, users can associate the candidates/project to an open job inside Workday.