Many recruiters (and salespeople) have lists of candidates -- name, company, title, and/or location. These could be from previous sourcing tasks or perhaps you have a list of attendees from a conference.
With SeekOut, you can start with a basic list of candidate information and automatically enrich the data with more details -- full background, education, profile photos, and contact information. Here's how:
- Organize your candidate information into a CSV file with columns for Full Name, First Name, Last Name, Location, Company, and Title. Here's a blank version of the file to help you get started. Fill in either the Full Name column or the First Name and Last Name columns for each candidate plus at least one of the Location, Company, or Title columns for each candidate.
- Create a SeekOut project where you want to upload your candidate list.
- On that project page, choose Upload Candidates near the top of the page. That will open the Upload Candidates dialog.
- Click Choose File, select the CSV file you made in step 1, and click Open.
- SeekOut will start matching your candidates with their full profiles in our database. If more than one candidate matches, you'll be asked to pick the correct candidate.
- After all the candidates are processed for import, you'll see a summary of how many candidates were and weren't matched. You can choose to download a CSV file with the unmatched candidates. Click the Import button to finalize the import and view all your matched candidates in your project.
Once the candidates are in the project, you can work with them just like you work with any SeekOut project -- find their contact information, get recommendations for similar candidates, and export all their data to a spreadsheet that has all their profile data.