1. SeekOut's search box can handle your queries
Do you search with keywords? Boolean? Regular expression? More??
With SeekOut, you'll get relevant results no matter how you like to construct your queries.
- Enter keywords or a phrase and SeekOut will use natural language and machine learning to bring back the best results.
- Use Boolean if you want more control over the logic in your query. If you're used to created x-ray searches with Boolean, however, you will likely get even better results using SeekOut's filters. To learn more, see X-Ray Search vs. SeekOut Search.
- SeekOut's Advanced Search syntax lets you search with field-based queries, regular expressions, wildcards, words near each other, and more.
2. Position Magnet pulls the best candidates to the top
We've analyzed the skills and backgrounds of real people in millions of positions to gain insight into what makes someone a good fit for a role. You can harness this data to pull the best candidates for a particular role to the top of the results.
3. Refine results with powerful filters
SeekOut lets you refine your results with over 20 powerful filters. In addition to radius location search, company, title, and years of experience, you can use Diversity Filters and more to pinpoint the exact candidates you want.
4. Get contact information -- emails and social profiles -- with one click
When you're ready to contact candidates, SeekOut can locate verified emails and social profile links (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) for candidates. You can request contact information for one or hundreds of candidates with one click. In real time, SeekOut retrieves the most recent addresses and social profiles.
5. Organize and Export your data
SeekOut lets you save candidates into projects and export all candidate details to an Excel spreadsheet to use with other parts of your workflow.
We're excited for you to get started with SeekOut. Let us know your feedback and suggestions. We are always looking for ways to make the site more useful for you.