All SeekOut accounts include the ability for to send automated, multi-step email campaigns.
These emails are sent and candidate replies are tracked via your own email address. You can also link multiple email addresses in the event that you want to send campaigns on behalf of your hiring manager or another recruiter.
When adding other emails the user will need to grant permission to have the outreach messages sent from their email. Any candidate replies will go to their inbox.
How to set up "Send on Behalf"
Before getting started, you'll need to link your primary email account first.
- From the Messaging page, select the Settings tab and click Link an Email Account. In the dialogue box that appears, choose Request Email Account Permission and click Continue.
- Copy and share the link with the requested account holder.
- The requested account holder will see this message if they do not have a SeekOut account. They will enter their name, email address, and create a password. The purpose of this free account is so that the account holder can later revoke your "send on behalf" permissions if needed.
- Click Done, and the user will confirm permission.
- That's it! They are done. Now, when you start a new campaign, you will have the option to choose which email address the campaign should come from.
Note: You can have multiple emails linked to your account, and use a different one for each campaign. Once a campaign is in progress you cannot change the "send from" email address.