How does it work?
All SeekOut accounts include the ability for to send automated, multi-step email campaigns.
These emails are sent - and candidate replies are tracked - via your own email address. But you can also link multiple accounts, and these emails come from your hiring manager, another recruiter your are supporting, or even your company founder!
Tip: For RPO users, this makes it easy to have different campaigns for each of your customers! While internal recruiters can often generate significantly higher response rates by having outreach emails come from a high-profile employee - like your CEO or CTO.
When adding other emails the user will need to grant permission to have the outreach messages sent from their email. Any candidate replies will go to their inbox.
How to set up "Send on Behalf"
Before getting started, you'll need to link your primary email account first.
- In the "Messaging" tab, click on the "Link an Email Account" button. You will see the dialogue box below. Choose "Request Email Account Permission".
- Copy and share the link with the requested account holder. If you are intending to link an alternate email account that you own, simply copy-paste the link into another browser tab.
- The requested account holder will see this message if they do not have a SeekOut account. They will need to enter their name, email address, and create a password. The sole purpose of this free account is so that the account holder can later revoke your "send on behalf" permissions if needed.
- Once they click done, they will be prompted to confirm permission.
- That's it! They are done. Now, when you start a new campaign, you will have the option to choose which email address the campaign should come from.
Note: You can have multiple emails linked to your account, and use a different one for each campaign. Once a campaign is in progress you cannot change the "send from" email address.