SeekOut allows you to export candidates from a project to your SmartRecruiters. It is a one-click operation. Here's how to get started:
Setting up the SeekOut to SmartRecruiters Integration
- SeekOut authenticates with SmartRecruiters via Oauth, using an actual SmartRecruiters account. As a best practice, you should create a dedicated account for SeekOut in your instance of SmartRecruiters.
- Once the account is created and shared with SeekOut, we will configure it for you. Just speak with your Customer Success Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2-Way Integration (ATS Rediscovery)
- SeekOut requires both a dedicated account and an API key in order to authenticate with SmartRecruiters for a 2-way integration. Create a dedicated account for SeekOut in your instance of SmartRecruiters, and retrieve your SmartRecruiters API key. If you're unsure how to get the API Key, please contact SmartRecruiters support.
- Once you have both the account and API key we can configure the integration for you. Just speak with your Customer Success Manager or email email@example.com
Exporting from SeekOut to SmartRecruiters
Once setup is complete, you are ready to export from SeekOut Projects to SmartRecruiters. Here’s a short video that walks you through the process of exporting:
A few pro tips
- It’s a good idea to fetch email and phone information before exporting as that gets exported to SmartRecruiters too. Email is also a field that is used by SmartRecruiters to match existing candidates, so this helps avoid creating duplicates.
- Include Previously Exported Candidates: Check this box if you are re-exporting candidates that you have already exported before and want to update. By default, SeekOut keeps track of candidates that have been exported and does not re-export.
- You can click the “Enrich” button in SmartRecruiters after the export to enrich with extra information that SmartRecruiters may have about the candidate.