On the Messaging page, without selecting a campaign, click Settings to go to the Settings tab. On this page, you can manage your linked email addresses and other settings that apply to all of your messaging campaigns.
The first time you visit the Messaging page, you'll be asked to link your email. See the article Everything you need to know about connecting your email account for info on how to link your email to SeekOut, or click Not Now to skip this step.
Your connected email accounts
All of your linked email addresses are listed here. Click the three-dot context menu button to the right of an address to see options for the email.
- Create an email signature- Create an email signature that will be added to the bottom of all emails sent using SeekOut from this address.
- Remove Account- Remove the email from your SeekOut account. You will have to reconnect the email to SeekOut in order to use it again.
- Set as Default- Set the email as your default for contacting candidates via SeekOut. You will still have the option of choosing which email to use before you start a new campaign.
Click Link an email account to link another email account to your SeekOut account. See the article Everything you need to know about connecting your email account for more information.
Days to Send
You can choose which days of the week your campaign messages will be sent. By default, all boxes are unchecked, and messages will be sent on any day of the week.
Check the box next to a day to set it as a day that your campaign messages can be sent. When at least one box is checked, campaign steps will only take place on the selected day(s).
If you have a campaign step that is scheduled to fall on an unselected day, the step will pause and will not take place until the next selected day.
Don't change these settings unless required by your mail server.
- Delay between messages- The amount of time, in seconds, between sending each email in a messaging campaign. The default is 60.
- Send limit per day- The maximum number of emails that will be sent per day in a campaign. The default is 1000.