With the Connect integration, candidates you find in public profile search are expanded to include the following information from your ATS:
- Is this candidate already in my ATS as a prospect or applicant?
- Their stage & status, and when they were last updated
- The name of the recruiter who worked with them previously
- View their email, phone number, and resumes/other attachments
Before You Begin
Please contact your Customer Success Manager or our support team so we can coordinate your integration setup.
Your Greenhouse account must have the developer permission "Manage ALL organization’s API Credentials" enabled.
See the section in this Greenhouse article Configure User Setup Permissions in Greenhouse Recruiting for steps on how to set this up.
Your Greenhouse login and your SeekOut login must both use the same email address when setting up the integration.
Create your API Key
Login to your Greenhouse dashboard and click the Configuration icon at the top right. Navigate to the Dev Center, then click API Credential Management.
On the next page, click the Create New API Key button. Select Harvest as your API Type, SeekOut as your Partner, and enter a description.
Click Manage Permissions, and your new API Key will be available to you. Click Copy to copy the key to your clipboard.
Click I have stored the API Key to close the window. The Harvest API permissions page will open automatically.
Harvest API Permissions
Check the box next to each of the following permissions:
Click Save at the bottom of the page when you're done.
For detailed information on how to configure API keys in Greenhouse, see their documentation here.
Click your initials at the top right of the SeekOut dashboard, then select Integrations.
Don't see the Integrations option in your menu? Contact your Customer Success Manager or email@example.com and ask to enable ATS integrations for your org.
Connecting the API
On the Integrations page, scroll down to the Connect section and click Connect next to Greenhouse.
- The name of this integration as it appears on the Integrations page. The default name is Greenhouse. Leave this as-is.
- Harvest Key
- Paste the API Key from Greenhouse in the Harvest Key field.
- App Url
- Login to Greenhouse and copy the URL. Include the protocol (https://) and the top-level domain and trailing forward slash (.io/). See the screenshot below for an example.
- Disable Attachments
- Attachments are resumes, cover letters, and other files associated with a candidate in Greenhouse. By default, attachments are viewable on candidate profiles in SeekOut under the Your ATS tab. Toggle Disable Attachments to remove attachments from view in SeekOut.
Click Save to start the Greenhouse connection.
Removing the Integration
Click the horizontal three-dot button next to a connected integration to Edit or Remove the integration from your SeekOut account.
How to use Connect
With ATS Connect enabled, profiles you find when searching in SeekOut will be enriched with additional information (highlighted in yellow below) if the prospect is already in your ATS.
How Candidate Matching Works
SeekOut matches the profile data from your ATS with the up-to-date candidate profile in SeekOut. SeekOut will use ATS data you provide to do this match, including:
- Name, company, title, or other fields
- LinkedIn profile URL
- PDF resume
We use this data only to find the correct person in SeekOut and note whether they are in your ATS or not. This information is not shared with any other SeekOut customer and is deleted once the match is attempted.
This matching process happens regularly (typically daily or weekly) so new candidates in your ATS are always matched with their profile in SeekOut.